1. How did you attend the #edchatnz conference (face 2 face, followed online or didn’t)?
2. How many others attended from your school or organisation?
3. How many #edchatnz challenges did you complete?
- only 1 by default – the cheryl doig grelfie
4. Who are 3 people that you connected with and what did you learn from them?
- @benhilliam – good to have the time to chat without the rush of school – he is one savvy techie and a great driver!!
- @asmith_RC – always love chatting with Alex and bouncing ideas
5. What session are you gutted that you missed?
Probably the HPSS tour, but I wouldn’t have missed the Kelston Boys for the world #defeatthelabel
6. Who is one person that you would like to have taken to Edchatnz and what thing would they have learnt?
Not sure, I think anyone in my dept would have benefitted – particularly with the tech stuff and all the little takeaway ideas
7. Is there a person you didn’t get to meet/chat with (F2F/online) that you wished you had? Why?
probably @geomouldey but I did go to his session – so many great ideas
8. What’s the next book you are going to read and why?
A very accidental love story -Claudia Carroll (keeping the work/life balance with some chick lit!!)
9. What is one thing you plan to do to continue the Education Revolution you learnt about at #EdchatNZ?
Just keep trying new things and not trying to do too much
10. Will you take a risk and hand your students a blank canvas?
Not just yet – maybe sometime tho